Situated on a 6 acre plot in rural countryside with ample parking. Long established for excellence in boarding. Where your pet is treated as though it were one of our very own.
Feel free to call us to discuss your pets requirements.
Woodlands Kennel Complex
Woodlands, Thirtleby Lane, Hull
4.9 78 reviews
- Alexandra Norman-Golding ★★★★★ a month ago Best kenels! Dogs well looked after. Jackie is lovely.
- allison joyce ★★★★★ a month ago Absolutely brilliant. Once again our dog was well looked after and we are very pleased. Lovely friendly staff are amazing our little bundle of joy is happy and so are we . Would definitely highly recommend 👌
- Kerry Simpson ★★★★★ 2 months ago First time away from our two Lurchers. Was a little worried at first but the staff were so friendly and welcoming put our minds at ease. When I picked them.back up both the dogs were full.of excitment . Will defo be coming back again. … More X
- gill myers ★★★★★ 3 months ago I have always been frightened to death of leaving any of my animals in a boarding kennels but having no option whilst i was having new windows and doors fitted, i choose to leave my three cats with Jacky and her lovely staff, i honestly … More dont know why i worried they were very well looked after and came back totally stress free... thank you so much you lovely people
- Louise Marrow ★★★★★ 5 months ago First kennel stay for Lola our 2 year old lab and she was absolutely fine and well looked after. I emailed to check she was ok as never left her before and they contacted me really quickly and reassured me. Would recommend
- Donna Robinson ★★★★★ 6 months ago Thank you so much Jacky and team for looking after Arthur over bonfire night.
He always enjoys his time when hes with you and we can relax knowing our furbaby is being well looked after. Special mention to Mandy too for his gorgeous groom … More
Again thank you all so much xx
- alison cross ★★★★★ 6 months ago Thank you to Mandy for making Jura look gorgeous as usual yesterday when he came for his spa day! He loves coming to see you all.
I would truly recommend Woodlands as Jacky and her wonderful girls do everything to make your pets happy … More during their time with them.xx
- Michaela Marriott ★★★★★ 7 months ago Boarded our two dogs , Dodger and Cassie
Monday 25/10/21 to 27/10/21
Collected, smelt divine, had been groomed.
Excellent service, really approachable staff and great communication when we phoned for update on stay as 12 and 11 year olds … More and elderly pooches now wanted to check settled in well.
Love this business for our dogs, thankyou
- Helen James ★★★★★ 7 months ago Big Nev absolutely loves his pamper sessions with Jackie and the girls. Jackie is the only person I would trust with my Prince. He comes home chilled and so happy with himself. Neville definitely gives his woof of approval.
- Sam Dixon ★★★★★ 7 months ago Can’t thank Jacky and her team enough for the superb care of our 4 dogs. Jacky is very knowledgeable and understands the different breeds and dealt very efficiently and professionally with an incident between two of my dogs (dog politics) … More and immediately informed me and what processes she had done to treat an injury. Really reassures me that she goes above and beyond for the dogs in her care especially as we had a serious incident recently at another kennels (Jacky was fully booked) which could have resulted in the death of my bulldog from overheating, this wouldn’t have happened on Jacky’s watch. Woodlands kennels are immaculate, spacious and secure which makes it a perfect choice for our dogs.
- Peter Jewitt-mills ★★★★★ 7 months ago Great place we always take our Bella boo there 👍
- Laura Wilson ★★★★★ 9 months ago Amazing place. The only people I would leave my dog with. Always go above and beyond in service and the quality you get from the staff is outstanding.
- Debbie Lazenby ★★★★★ a year ago Excellent service at the groomers and kennels
- Mike H ★★★★★ a year ago I dont do many reviews but feel I should as the service is fantastic our dogs love coming from a two year old rescue lurcher to our nearly 12 year old lab they are happy when we drive in and we have come to know the staff a bit and they … More are all animal lovers the owner jackie puts her heart and soul into looking after other people's animals thanks once more from drago and molly ❤
- Christopher Brooke ★★★★★ a year ago Always use Woodlands for kennel stays for my dog, the staff and facilities are brilliant, and they make my pet feel welcome and safe, giving fantastic piece of mind for any work trips or holidays that I need to be away for. Will always … More return here, thanks 😁
- Lisa Gregory ★★★★★ a year ago Home from home for my boy excellent care he loved it xx
- Tracy Mitchell ★★★★★ a year ago I always take my dog here. Reasonable price and my dog gets a holiday too.
- Joanne Mcrae ★★★★★ a year ago Excellent service as always
- Sue Brown ★★★★★ a year ago Penny our 6 month old lhasa/poo has been groomed here twice & the girls have done an amazing job & penny loves it there too
- Linda Ward ★★★★★ 2 years ago My three dogs have stayed regularly with these lovely people. They're getting old and incontinent but the staff are so caring and amazing.. my three are together, can relax outside together and the staff said they are so ok about any … More incontinence.. I LOVE these people, wouldn't trust my three with anyone else , it hurts leaving hem for a week but I absolutely know they'll be so properly loved and cared for , thank you so much xxx